As most of you know, we get a cruise benefit with Royal Caribbean/Celebrity Cruises for working for RCT during the summer. Between Andy, Tyson, and myself, we were able to get our entire family on the cruise at a very discounted rate. We had just over one week notice that we were all confirmed, so it didn't really hit us that we were going on vacation until we were checking onto the ship!
The night before the cruise left, we met in LA. We literally landed minutes apart - them from Salt Lake and us from Anchorage. We think that they were the plane that landed right before us. We were texting while taxiing and it was a race to see who could get to baggage claim first!
This crosswalk man had "Andy" etched all over it.



5 comments:
Oh Bri you are really cramming in all the trips before PA school. Loks like a great time! Beautiful pics. in some of the pics I can not tell you and your next sister apart..too funny
Yep, I'm definitely jealous. I don't know if I could do a cruise because I get carsick so easily, but it looks like a ton of fun! Oh, one day we'll be able to afford something like that...It's a nice perk your job offers!
Hi Bri: AS USUAL, LOVE YOUR PICS AND THE CRUISE LOOKED LIKE SOOOOO MUCH FUN. WHAT WONDERFUL MEMORIES WITH YOU FAMILY, TOO. Love, G'ma
Love love the pictures --- and what is more fun than when you SAIL AWAY? I love it. Neat pictures --- so glad you got to go ---- AGAIN
mmm yes. we love cruises. it seems like you guys have so much FUN! that's right, live it up before the chiclets come along!
Post a Comment