As you can tell, I am really good at narrowing down pictures and making my blog posts pretty short. Ü I so apologize!!
Our last stop was Puerto Vallarta and it was hot, hot, hot!
Waiting for a taxi. Actually, waiting for mom haha.
It was recommended to us to do the ziplines so we headed to Eden to try them out.
My parents, Tyson, Emily, and myself with our war paint on.
This would be my pa. Andy did a great job at snapping pictures for us (him and Alyssa stayed back).
So I definitely got stuck on a zipline and had to slide myself to the end, hence the greasy hands!
You can see in this picture we are sopping wet. When we got to the zipline it was hot. It was really hot. On the second to last zipline it just started pouring. It was incredible. I don't think I have ever seen a rainstorm quite like it. We were drenched from head to toe within a matter of seconds!
And because they aren't used to so much rain in such a short amount of time = no storm drains = lots of water on the road = another taxi ride I thought I would die on.
The rain cleared up before we set sail (it always does) and it was actually really nice out!
The entertainment that night was the Nelson Brothers - sons of the late Ricky Nelson. They were very fun to listen to. Look 'em up!
Lobster night! Em was such a trooper and tried a little bit of everything. She said that the butter overwhelmed the flavor and made her think of popcorn. Random, but okay.




1 comments:
Yes --- you are pretty awesome. You all look so nice in your SUNDAY BEST --- looks like a great time --- and if anyone likes to cruise it's me --- hope your family enjoyed it.
Post a Comment