I am done with my first class for PA school!
Okay, now that I got that out, I will move on. :)
I just completed my last test for this course (I had three tests this week) and am finishing my last assignment as we speak. I am seriously so excited. And I feel so good!
On top of that, I signed half of my life away this afternoon. Holy cow. I have never taken out a loan before so I amfreaking out a little nervous but excited at the same time. I sign the other half of my life over tomorrow afternoon. This is the real deal - no turning back now!
It is crazy to look back on the past 12 months:
And let's fast forward a couple of years. . .August 2012 I will graduate from the MEDEX Program!
Like I said earlier, "Holy cow."
I am growing up.
And it feels like it has been overnight.
I think I'll go to bed now!
Okay, now that I got that out, I will move on. :)
I just completed my last test for this course (I had three tests this week) and am finishing my last assignment as we speak. I am seriously so excited. And I feel so good!
On top of that, I signed half of my life away this afternoon. Holy cow. I have never taken out a loan before so I am
It is crazy to look back on the past 12 months:
- Last May I started summer school, while tour directing, in order to finish up the prerequisites for PA school
- September 17, 2009 - turned in my final application which took me 60-80 hours to complete
- November 19, 2009 - was invited to interview with the MEDEX Program
- December 12, 2009 - had my interview. . .best interview of my life
- December 29, 2009 - was accepted into the PA program
- March 1, 2010 - began my first course
- June 17, 2010 - completed my first course
- July 3, 2010 - will move to Seattle for a good portion of the summer to take several classes
- September 20, 2010 - begin instruction in Anchorage
Like I said earlier, "Holy cow."
I am growing up.
And it feels like it has been overnight.
I think I'll go to bed now!
4 comments:
Brianna: So proud of you. You talk about life moving fast.....just wait, as you get older it does indeed snowball.
Love you. G'ma "Nay"
So proud of you --- keep it up -- you are in our prayers
Computer fouled up again --- so the first comment was very short --- as I didn't even know if it would go.
I can tell you are excited --- and you should be --- that's a lot to have already accomplished --- so now maybe you can rest for a few days --- OR find out where your husband is.
CONGRATULATIONS -- you're doing great.
Love you
Bri, Sooooooooooo proud of you!
I told Andy with a threatening knife to his throat, that he better encourage that cute wife of his to finish school and look at you now....you go girl.
Keep up the great work and you and Andy are always in our prayers. We will miss you when we come, but it will be so good to see Andy. Love you both and study hard...(like I have to tell you that). Kath
Post a Comment