
As mentioned in my post below, I flew to Fairbanks to spend the weekend with Andre. My flight arrived at about 12:45am and I did not fall asleep til 3.
Andy and coach 143 out at the Pipeline on Tour 13.

Smoke from a new fire burning outside Fairbanks. I think the most recent fire count is 99 burning across the state.

Gold panning. I got $38! More than any one person on the coach panned...oops.



We attended the Midnight Sun Festival in the pouring rain...joyous haha. We went down later in the evening when it was clearing up and met up with my Seattle roommates who both live in Fairbanks! It was so fun to have dinner with them and I think that our husbands/fiance are happy knowing who we will be living with for the next 6 weeks in Seattle and who we will be hanging out with for the next two years in Anchorage!

I had to head back to work this morning - photo taken out my rainy window at 5:15am.

The mountain was out on my way home! Denali is on the right and Foraker on the left.
1 comments:
Hey, nice gold panning! That is fun that you were able to be together in Fairbanks! Great job finishing your first class in PA school! You really are so awesome! Keep enjoying summer! XOXO
Post a Comment