The first thing I do upon arriving at work in the morning is turn on the space heater in my office. I arrive at 8 and the girl I work with comes in an hour later. Usually when she gets here it has warmed up nicely and she turns the heater off, but once in awhile it will still be a bit chilly and we'll leave it on. Well, the weather has started getting cooler at night, so last week we were leaving the heater on for longer than just the hour that I was here alone.
The following scenario has happened three times in the last week:
It is so weird to me that I don't even realize the heat is on until it hits 87° and then I feel like I'm trapped!
1 comments:
Somehow ---some way it gets hot all of a sudden at our place --- and I start looking for the door and some air. I think it's the guy I live with that's always cold so keeps stoking up the stove --- and of course my temp goes up and down --- up and down.
Post a Comment