By the way --- I went to meet J & K at Pepperbellys on Halloween --- on my way to pick up P & K --- but when I got in there and sat down on the bench in front --- they said they were closed. I asked the girl if she knew Brianna and she knew Brianna AND Andy --- BUT I forgot to find out what her name was --- sorry.
he:loves to ski and snowboard as much as he loves to swim in the ocean. is a buffalo wing connoisseur. is a byu-i graduate. can watch a movie once and know every line. wants to get his pilot's license, start his own tour company, move to maui part of the year, and climb denali.
she: just graduated from p.a. school (!) and started working at her first grownup job. is addicted to word games and taking pictures. loves to vacuum. hates to drive. can't stand cotton balls or corduroy. wants to go moose hunting, become fluent in spanish, and eventually work in rural alaska.
4 comments:
I didn't know Wall-E could grow a beard. You guys are creative. Nice job...love your costumes. Keep the pictures coming. We miss you guys.
WOW you totally won the best costume award in my book! So cute and creative! :)
You two have a lot of imagination --- looks so fun. Keep having fun up there --- but don't forget we'd love you back someday.
By the way --- I went to meet J & K at Pepperbellys on Halloween --- on my way to pick up P & K --- but when I got in there and sat down on the bench in front --- they said they were closed. I asked the girl if she knew Brianna and she knew Brianna AND Andy --- BUT I forgot to find out what her name was --- sorry.
Post a Comment