Before Tyson left, we went on a bike ride on some of the local trails. He has ridden them several times; it was my first time and yes, I was nervous of bears! Anyway, here are a few pictures of our ride:


On our ride we came to an airstrip which you're not allowed to cross (you are supposed to stay on the left side of these cones). As we were riding along, I saw a moose across the strip (you can't see it in this picture) and then Ty spotted another one. As we stopped to give them their distance, the moose Ty saw moved and revealed a calf on the other side of it. We had to get home and decided to cross over the airstrip and were finally able to get around the moose. As much as I love moose, I hate being this close to them. They are huge!We miss having him with us but we like that our living room has doubled in size!

0 comments:
Post a Comment