Several hours on our most recent day off were spent like this:

If you look in the distance, you can see a line of motorcycles. Andy has
dreamed and dreamed and dreamed of getting his motorcycle license. He once got a permit, but never got the actual endorsement. Well, he decided to pull and Nike and just do it and went and got his permit, took his riding test, and got his motorcycle license
within 24 hours! Thank you Patrick for lending him your bike! Key word in the last sentence = lending. Andy doesn't yet own his own motorcycle, sooooooooooo until that day, only half of his dream has come true.

I hope that the bike he purchases fits him better. Ü
I couldn't let Andy one-up me by getting his motorcycle license, so I went and purchased my
resident hunting and sportfishing license! Probably not as cool as his new license is, but I'm so excited. With my $48 license, I can hunt one Dall sheep, one caribou, one moose, one black bear, and one of something else
and go sportfishing this year. Not that I'm a big hunter, but I think I wanna give it a shot this fall! Haha no pun intended.
3 comments:
Way to go you two -- NOT that I'm all that excited about a motorcycle license --- I'm STILL his Mother.
You two do some really cool stuff. I want to go hunting with you! Sounds like fun. Can't wait for your next post.
No way you got your hunting license...your hard-core. No one would ever guess looking at your beautiful flawless face...
Post a Comment