Monday, June 8, 2009

Tour Update.

So far this tour has been killer, and I don't say that in a good way. My pals from the Philipines are so running on their own time (which I understand, since they live an ocean away) but they were so late and I had to lay the smack down. Haha, just imagine me on the coach. When I get annoyed/mad my voice totally quivers, so there I was standing at the front of the coach and told them how this tour works: "We don't wait. Everyone who is there on time can go wherever we're going; if you're late, good luck hitchhiking." They weren't late again (for today, at least). We'll see how tomorrow goes. Ahh, wish us luck while we pray for increased patience!

Oh, and how do you respond to one of the 14 white people on your coach who comes up to you and says, "What is this, the Oriental Express?" :/

2 comments:

mama said...

Sorry --- sounds like this is a hard one for you. And I feel bad for the white person. And I found the Asian people are very pushy and sometimes not very polite --- so is that how they're behaving also? Hope no one gets left behind.

Saundra said...

LOL!, Oriental Express? THat is way funny. Sorry, I'm not racist or anything, but that is funny.

So, what did you say?