CONGRATULATIONS BRI --- so GREAT to have the STATE save you a penny or two. BUT don't forget to move back to the lower 48 one of these years --- because we all miss you two.
I hope you celebrated big - that is WONDERFUL! I am sorry that you have been stressed (three posts ago). I hope that you are doing well now. SO...are you guys here?!?
he:loves to ski and snowboard as much as he loves to swim in the ocean. is a buffalo wing connoisseur. is a byu-i graduate. can watch a movie once and know every line. wants to get his pilot's license, start his own tour company, move to maui part of the year, and climb denali.
she: just graduated from p.a. school (!) and started working at her first grownup job. is addicted to word games and taking pictures. loves to vacuum. hates to drive. can't stand cotton balls or corduroy. wants to go moose hunting, become fluent in spanish, and eventually work in rural alaska.
4 comments:
Yahoo!!! Congrats!! Thats awesome!! Stupid tuition..I hate it. So I'm happy you don't have to pay more than normal!
CONGRATULATIONS BRI --- so GREAT to have the STATE save you a penny or two. BUT don't forget to move back to the lower 48 one of these years --- because we all miss you two.
I hope you celebrated big - that is WONDERFUL!
I am sorry that you have been stressed (three posts ago). I hope that you are doing well now.
SO...are you guys here?!?
WOO HOO!!!! That's awesome! Little more money in your pocket
Post a Comment