Guess what this dirty-rotten-little-scoundrel of a girl yelled at me tonight as I was running?
"Hey ugly lady!"
You better believe I stopped dead in my tracks and yelled right back at her.
I then continued on my run and on my way back, I made sure to tell her friends (since she ran home to mommy, I'm sure) that she better watch out next time I come by.
I knew that this blonde color wasn't doin' it for me, but man, I didn't know I was straight up ugly!
"Hey ugly lady!"
You better believe I stopped dead in my tracks and yelled right back at her.
I then continued on my run and on my way back, I made sure to tell her friends (since she ran home to mommy, I'm sure) that she better watch out next time I come by.
I knew that this blonde color wasn't doin' it for me, but man, I didn't know I was straight up ugly!
And at what age did I become a lady?
I seriously can't believe she said that to me!
Ah, it was great.
I seriously can't believe she said that to me!
Ah, it was great.
4 comments:
What I want to know is, what exactly did you yell back? What did you say!!? This entry made me laugh pretty hard by the way! You're awesome!
Amen, what DID you say?
YOU GO GIRL!
Oh ha ha ha! I love this story. I am so glad you told that girl off. Man, if she thinks you are ugly, then what does she think about people who are actually ugly...
Post a Comment