Guess what I got today? My ALASKA DRIVER'S LICENSE! When I moved from Nebraska to Utah, I just had to go into the DMV and get my license switched over. Well, not here. They make EVERYONE take the written test. I got completely schooled last week! The test was a lot harder than I thought it would be! How many of you can tell me how many points you get on your license, if there is a fine, and how long your license is revoked for reckless driving? There were so many questions like that, it was dumb. So I failed. But guess who studied a little more today and ROCKED her test? ME! (And there was not a SINGLE question about reckless driving, points, revocations, OR fines...)
So there you have it, I'm an Alaskan!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I'm an Alaskan!
Posted by
Brianna
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brianna, your writing is fun to read! Loved the "gold in my poke". It looks like you had some fun before you started your long days and weeks, hope you get time for some more fun soon. We love and miss you two! Dillon got really excited seeing your pictures.
The H Family
Brianna --- congratulations on being "official" now in Alaska. I would HATE to have to take a written test --- and especially a driver's test ---that would be torture.
Ha ha, oh Brianna, you always make me laugh! You stories are written so great! You should be a comedic writer. Anyway, sounds like you guys are having a great time in Alaska. This is a neat experience for you guys. Hi Andy, we miss you guys and love you guys!
-Saun
Post a Comment