Oh my gosh, I totally know what you mean about your hair. I cry after every haircut. It usually takes me a week before I can get over it. Last summer I got my hair cut really short, kind of a pixie cut. The girl cut it and said that she cut it so I could spike the back. HELLO do I Look like the type of person to spike my hair???? But what do you do about hair that is too short. I just wore heels a lot and wore really girly clothes and always had earrings in to compensate for the boy cut.
he:loves to ski and snowboard as much as he loves to swim in the ocean. is a buffalo wing connoisseur. is a byu-i graduate. can watch a movie once and know every line. wants to get his pilot's license, start his own tour company, move to maui part of the year, and climb denali.
she: just graduated from p.a. school (!) and started working at her first grownup job. is addicted to word games and taking pictures. loves to vacuum. hates to drive. can't stand cotton balls or corduroy. wants to go moose hunting, become fluent in spanish, and eventually work in rural alaska.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I totally know what you mean about your hair. I cry after every haircut. It usually takes me a week before I can get over it. Last summer I got my hair cut really short, kind of a pixie cut. The girl cut it and said that she cut it so I could spike the back. HELLO do I Look like the type of person to spike my hair???? But what do you do about hair that is too short. I just wore heels a lot and wore really girly clothes and always had earrings in to compensate for the boy cut.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMILY --- Hope you are doing something fun on your l5th--- cute picture Emily and Brianna --- when was it taken?
Claudia
This was probably taken three or four years ago? She looks so little; I look so much skinner. And I had NORMAL hair.
Post a Comment