Friday, April 24, 2009

TV Time!

So, the one of the local news stations just called our office and asked if they could come tape and interview us for a story they are doing about our program.
This would be completely fine and dandy if they hadn't asked if they could come now!
I am in my gym clothes!
(Just black pants, running shoes, and a sweatshirt, but still!)
Guess I better put away my Sun Chips and bag of carrots, scarf my PBJ, hide my Nalgene, take my stack of papers to recycle down to the recycle bin, and put my shoes back on.
I'm pretty sure that this isn't the 15 minutes of fame I was looking for...

2 comments:

mama said...

I want to see the interview --- so is this Bri or Andy that is having the interview?

Brianna said...

Ah, I guess I didn't mention it was me, Brianna. Turns out that the program we are working for is a government program, so we couldn't be the spokespeople and get interviewed which was 100% fine by me. They videoed (not a word?) us and it was completely awkward, but I will let you know when it airs! It will just be me talking on a headset while sitting at a computer...in my gym clothes!