Tuesday, April 7, 2009


My blood is seriously, seriously boiling!
Most days I can stand customer service and have dealt with plenty of unhappy people.
Today, though, Karen sure pushed my buttons.
I am surprised I didn't scream at her.
But I was so mad that I couldn't even talk.
I know patience is a virtue, but so is respect.
Ever heard of the Golden Rule?
Well, we all know that what goes around, comes around.
So Karen, my dearest friend, YOU. JUST. WAIT.
My mother-in-law asked how/if I knew Karen. I work at a call center for a company and I was the lucky one to take her call yesterday. She was just one of those people who was not happy with any answer and could not be satisfied. She obviously really upset me, but, today I'm over it and am glad that I never have to talk to her again. Unless, of course, I'm the lucky one to answer next time she calls. Dun, dun, dunnnnnn...

1 comments:

mama said...

So who is Karen? Do we know her? Do you work with her? Did you talk to her on the phone? What is your relationship with Karen? do you HAVE to talk to her again --- or run into her at church --- or at work?

Just wondering