I decided to post some pics of perhaps the most hideous hair color that you've ever seen. I'm getting more and more used to it, but it is definitely not a keeper.



These are not the most spectacular of shots, but either way, I don't think they even do the nastiness justice. It just doesn't match my skin tone at all. And to top it off, the silver really gets me. The camera can't really pick up the different colors very well, but in the bottom picture, you can see that it looks like I already have 1" roots. Do you think my hair grew that fast? NO. He said, "I'm not going to dye very close to your roots so it will grow out more naturally." Can someone explain that one to me? Now go from my part down about 2" and it suddenly turns the nasty hydrogen peroxide color of orange/yellow. It is seriously so bad.
I have my appointment set for Wednesday morning and truly have no clue what the result will be. Pretty sure that he will not be happy with me (I wasn't very friendly on the phone; in fact, I think I said, "Sam! I just hate it!") and I, of course, will not ever EVER return to him. Ahhh the joys of dying hair. Maybe this is my sign to not try to change something that was never broken in the first place?
3 comments:
You poor thing! Of course I don't think its as horrible as you think it is, but I do think you are more suited for a darker color!! Good luck!!! Love ya!
Bre, you should have fun with this! Really how many more times in your life will you be this blond? I don't think it looks bad, just very different from what you used to look like. Have fun with it! By the way my hair was smurff blue in January thanks to the Cayman Island hair salon. We laughed and then I cried and now it is ok.
You look like UMA Thurman. I think it looks good -lui
Post a Comment