Houston, Jim, Christa, Andy, me, and Hailey.
A few of the Nye gals.
Wes, London, Saundra, Jackson, me, and Andy.
Me, Sadie, Andy, paula, Dillon, Kurt, Aspen, and Conner.
Jim, Bailey, Linds, Owen, Max, me, and Andy.
Check out their muscles! Bailey and London.
Everytime I see Conner we compare our heights. He is just barely shorter than I am (this picture makes me look a lot taller, but I'm pretty sure we're within an inch of each other), so we decided we would take a picture as PROOF that I was once taller than him because I know when we come back for good he'll have several inches on me!
We will definitely miss you guys!
2 comments:
K, your pics of our weekend get-together are so cute. We will miss you guys for sure! Travel safely!
Hi Brianna and Andy: Today is April 14th. Yesterday, Hunter showed me how to comment on your blog, so I hope you will be reading this sometime soon. Have received your trip e-mails from either your Mom or Claudia, and am anxious to hear more about your trip and see photos. What do you think about DRIVING TO ALASKA? Know you will both be busy getting settled. We wish you luck in your new endeavors. Our friends, John and Alice we here last week, and Alice's niece lives in Anchorage. I will get her address and phone number for you soon. Love, G'ma "Nay"
Post a Comment