Old Navy has always been hit and miss for me - sometimes I find several things that I like, but other times nothing fits and it is all ugly anyway haha. Well, last week I got wind of an incredible sale going on there. All of their clearance was 50% off and there was a 30% off coupon that was good on your entire purchase including clearance! I ran down to the store after school one day and was there for two and a half hours! I can't remember the last time I spent that long in a clothing store! We have to dress up for school everyday and though I have a lot of clothes, I am still building my "professional" collection. I have plenty of nice pants (thank you, GAP!) but am still in need of warmer tops. I was expecting that the clearance section would be full of end-of-summer clothes, you know, shorts and dresses. Boy was I wrong! It was full of sweaters and cardigans and all sorts of other fall/winter clothing. I seriously felt like I hit the jackpot.
- 8 cardigans
- 4 other shirts
- 1 running shirt
- 1 pair of capri sweat pants
___________________
TOTAL SPENT: $85
TOTAL SAVED: $364!
2 comments:
You ARE the shopper for sure. AND I know Andy has a hard time getting you to buy anything for yourself --- so hurray for you. Looks like you got a nice selection
WOW, you made out like a bandit on that shopping trip! Love it all - way to be a super shopper!
Post a Comment