For the first time e v e r, I am highly pleased with United States Postal Service!
I placed an online order to a business in Salt Lake City on Tuesday night, later than normal business hours. I received an email on Wednesday morning stating that my order had been received and that all in stock items should be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I was a little disappointed, but I do live in Alaska and it is the holiday season, so this is not abnormal. On Thursday morning I received an email telling me that my order had been shipped. Ooooh, this made me excited.
I got home from school on Friday afternoon and THE PACKAGE WAS ON MY PORCH! Holy cow. Hooooooly cow!
Are you tracking this??! I live in Alaska and I received a package from the Lower 48 in TWO DAYS.
Wait, it gets better!
I got an email this weekend from my Grandma in Utah letting me know that she shipped a package up to us on Friday. That package was sitting on my doorstep today!
I think that USPS is stepping it up a notch and I like it!
Monday, November 22, 2010
USPS.
Posted by
Brianna
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe they are in competition with UPS --- you'll have to ask Wes
That's amazing --- even though the holidays are starting.
Did you know that UPS and FedEx are actually the ones that bring the USPS volume to Alaska? The Postal Service doesn't own their own planes so they charter the other cargo companies to move their stuff :o)
Good on them for actually DELIVERING it to your door so swiftly!
Post a Comment