Once again, I am playing catch-up. Are you even surprised? I hate that my life is going so fast. I have been back in school for a month and it feels like I just started yesterday. Why oh why must it go so fast? I don't mind that school is a breeze thus far, but I hate that on Thursday it feels like Tuesday and on Friday it is already the weekend. And on top of that, Sunday comes around and I can't tell you one thing I did all weekend! Holy cow. Anyway, I am updating slowly. You can find the following posts below:
- New Car.
- Bird Point.
- Talkeetna with Andy.
2 comments:
It's always fun to catch up with your 'catch ups'! :) I don't know if I am okay with you writing that you are welcoming winter with open arms! What?!?
It looks like the car sale worked out great! Yay! Beluga point was GORGEOUS! It was a dreery summer, but this fall has been unbeatable! I am so glad school is a breeze for you - WOW! I dreamed that you were my PA! You were really good! Maybe that was actually a vision!
Holy Cow, we had a huge storm last night. I seriously thought a hurricane had hit Springville! I woke up at 2:30am to blowing and raining, I thought our house was going to blow apart. It was so loud I couldn't go back to sleep for an hour. And now we have tons of snow in the mountains and it is freezing here. So, yes, we got snow.
How's your weather? Are you still in Seattle?
Post a Comment