Friday, July 30, 2010

DE-layed.

Black writing was written at about 6:30pm.
Updates are written at 8:30pm.


I am going away for the weekend.
I am still going away for the weekend.

Was supposed to leave almost an hour ago.
Was supposed to leave three hours ago.



There is my plane on the left and our pilots are on the right.
The plane is still there, but our pilots had to legally clock off for the night.

We are waiting on a part.
We are probably still waiting on a part, but we were fortunate (if you call it that) to get another plane that will be here in two hours.

Only two hours.
Yeah! Only two more hours until my flight!

TWO HOURS!
A 5 1/2 hour delay!

Guess it is better to find out about a problem here rather than in-air.
Still nothing to complain about, except I'm arriving at my destination at 1:30am. That is annoying for all who are involved. Especially since I am not old enough to rent a car.

Guess this means it is a good time to study genetics.
Still a good time to study, yet still putting it off.

0 comments: