Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mac Help?

For some reason my computer won't let me upload images onto Blogger? Steve, or anyone with a Mac, do you know why this might be? I've tried to pull them from iPhoto, from just a regular folder with photos, but not yet from my camera directly. Help!

4 comments:

mama said...

We're missing hearing from the people up north --- how are you --- what's going on? Actually I guess you're getting ready for your family to come up --- OR maybe they're already there. Have a great time with them.

Grandpa Herb and Grandma Nay said...

Hi! Miss your blog! Wonderful B'day party for your Dad. Lots of fun, visiting, food, and entertainment. Know you're busy this season plus school. Love you. G'ma "Nay"

Anonymous said...

What error does it give you? My boyfriend is a computer geek, I mean IT guy, and he can help if he knows what error you're getting

The Hebbs said...

dont know about electronics...but I do want to see pics of all the fun you and your family had while they were here! Have a fun few days off.