Thursday, July 2, 2009

Playing Catch Up.

For those of you who don't know, I am taking 7 credits this summer and absolutely loving it. I love love love school and don't ever want to grow up and graduate (ask me how I feel in a couple years if I am still in school haha). I am taking the last two prerequisite classes for the P.A. program that I am currently applying to and will complete my application by September.

That being said, I have been pretty busy. I go to class four days a week for most of the day and I also have an online class. Then on my days off of school, I'm still doing tours. So ultimately I go to school M-Th and then do tours F/S/S. It is awesome because in three days I still get 40 hours+ of work. The company is so supportive of my decision to go to school this summer that if I am doing a tour that ends on Sunday in Fairbanks, they fly me home on Sunday night! Even though last Sunday night the train was late into Fairbanks and I missed my flight...I think this will work out nicely.

So, that right there is my excuse for being so behind on blogging and keeping in touch with anyone and everyone. Hope that I can get you caught up on the life and times of Brianna, Andy, and Tyson by the end of the day!

After this post there are two new posts, so check 'em out!

0 comments: