Man, there are just not enough hours in the day! When I get to Denali tomorrow night and have a chance to breathe, I'll be blogging about our hike to Flat Top. I have to be at work in five hours, so all you get is a sneak peek for now:
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Flat Top Preview.
Posted by
Brianna
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So fun --- so was Big Daddy on tour?
That made me sound conceited, like I was saying, "Seriously, check me out, I'm so pretty." I definitely meant the scenery! Yes, he was outta town. :(
Hi Brianna: So proud of what you are accomplishing, but you are definitely working tooooo hard, and I know you give 150 percent. Take care of yourself. Love, G'ma "Nay"
Looks awesome.we want to go up there. I will email you the pics of the 4th. We did have fun and Andy was a great host. thanks for sharing your house, and it was not messy....I didnt even look anyway. see you soon
Yay! I am glad you did it - great hike!
Post a Comment