Well, I think we are beginning to make national news, but if you haven't heard, one of the many volcanoes in Alaska, Redoubt, has been moved to an aviation code orange. We are still only at a "watch", but an eruption is considered likely. I believe that we are prepared enough, but need to go purchase special masks tonight and also a battery operated radio. We'll keep you updated!Friday, January 30, 2009
Mt. Redoubt.
Well, I think we are beginning to make national news, but if you haven't heard, one of the many volcanoes in Alaska, Redoubt, has been moved to an aviation code orange. We are still only at a "watch", but an eruption is considered likely. I believe that we are prepared enough, but need to go purchase special masks tonight and also a battery operated radio. We'll keep you updated!
Posted by
Brianna
at
4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes I had heard --- but yikes --- hope you will be okay. How far away from you is the mountain? Yes get those masks and a radio. We love you --- our Alaskans.
No way Bri...I had no idea. Yes I do live where there is TV but I still dont watch it, so thanks for informing us. Anyway be careful!
OK THAT IS TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL DAHLING!
Brianna, I need both of your emails again. I can't find where I put them. Will you email me at chompers1@gmail.com and let me know what they are. Thanks.
Chalmers
what si the update BRI.....AnY eruption???? are you guys ok??? I hope so let me know
Post a Comment