Yahoo! Found internet for $4/hr New Zealand! We're writing you from Tauranga, New Zealand! We are loving it down here! Will keep this short, but we've officially started our second cruise, so yesterday in Auckland we had to change rooms on the ship and get a new waiter at dinner, etc. All of our friends got off, so it's just the two of us left. It has definitely been fun meeting new people on the ship! We are just about the youngest couple on board and get odd smirks and jeers and stares from the older crowd who don't like us there. Probably because we win everything! Darts, golf, pool games, Sudoku.
All of our Alaskan friends on a bus in Tahiti!
Moorea.
Bora Bora.
Bay of Islands, NZ.
That's all we have time for! Til next time...
8 comments:
Oh man! I'm soooo soooo soooo soooo jealous!! I can't express how jealous I am!! I think I'll go work in Alaska if I can have this much fun on the off season!!!!!!!!! AND- I MISS YOU!!!!
So FUN to SEE you two. Sad that your friends got off the ship --- but maybe it will also be fun for just the two of you.
I was surprised this morning to see that 12 hours ago you posted --- YEAH.
Love you both --- you look good and TAN and like you are having a ball. Just ignore all those old people --- who do they think they are anyway?
I think the stares are because you're both so cute AND tall. Let them stare and just hand them a Book of Mormon or something.
Looks like a lot of fun, even more fun than my test block this week. Just finished biochemistry and now studying for embryology.
Have a great time and be safe.
so good to see that you are having an awesome time!!! looks fun and beautiful. we miss you!
enjoy! cant wait for your next pics. ALOHA
Very nice! We miss you guys! It looks beautiful there. What a great chance of a lifetime. Have fun, be safe!
Thanks for the updates guys--it's fun to see where you are occasionally as you're kind of hard to keep up with!
Your a punk you know. Next time put me in your suitcase, you know I will fit.
Post a Comment