Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's In A Name?

These personality analyses (done at the fair for $3.00) were conducted by analyzing our signatures. We ultimately did it as a joke, but I bet our parents would say most of the qualities ring true!

  • You have a strong desire for wisdom.

  • Your approach to life is unconventional and original.

  • Bored by inaction, you go from one interest to another.

  • There is nothing halfhearted about you.

  • You delight in social gatherings and gala events.

  • You have the talent and ability to realize your ambitions.

  • You take the positive approach and your opinions are respected.

  • You have a real desire for knowledge and learn easily.

  • You are a steadfast and dependable friend and can be trusted.

  • In thought and action you are positive and aggressive.

  • You are charming and easygoing, but somewhat disorganized.

  • You have trouble getting sufficient rest and relaxation.


  • You are a quick thinker and have a calculating mind.

  • You enjoy planning for the future.

  • You sometimes demand too much from yourself.

  • You like to travel a good deal for all sorts of reasons.

  • You are able to accept what life brings and you like change.

  • You are often dime wise but dollar foolish.

  • You have the courage to instigate change.

  • You have the ability to handle large scale operations.

  • You are very independent and self-reliant.

  • You are never afraid to speak your mind freely.

  • You have many artistic and creative talents.

  • Your only "gear" is high, and your only direction is forward.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Okay so I know you Bri...and I think thats sooo true. And what I know of Andy...thats amazingly accurate!! Wow...I want mine done! LoL.

Caitlin said...

I could have told you all that. :)

mama said...

I can't believe this --- it's unreal --- it's SOOOO both of you. How DO they do that?

t.emerson said...

Bri! I'm a Pisces too and it's crazy but that perfectly describes me too in a weird way! I knew I liked you! (insert laugh here) Miss you guys, how are things going?