Friday, March 21, 2008

Me Love You Long Time!

My birthday was way fun! Work was crazy busy, but because of that, the company bought us lunch from Cafe Rio! Andy came over and ate lunch with us and then stayed for cake that Katie brought! It was yummy.

After work, we headed up to The Avalon where Joshua James was playing with Love You Long Time. I grew up with Josh in Lincoln and Andy went to college with Brian, the lead singer of Love You Long Time. It was so fun to talk to Josh (and his brother Colby!) and to see him perform.

There was just enough time to grab dinner between Josh's performance and LYLT, so we ran to Red Robin. Check out the cake.. ..that we totally demolished! It was so dang good!
Love You Long Time: Brian, Sally, Shane, and Liam.
Andy, Brian a.k.a. Breezy, and myself after the concert.

Thanks for a fun 21st birthday, Andy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my heck, that dessert looks a million times better than any cake I made! YUM!

Grandpa Herb and Grandma Nay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa Herb and Grandma Nay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saun and Wes said...

Hi Bri and Andy,
I am glad you had a fun birthday. I know exactly why you went to Red Robin for your birthday! Yummy yummy yummy cake. We are excited to see you guys on Saturday.