Monday, February 25, 2008

"Andy Get Your Gun"

As most of you know, Andy really likes his guns (I might even call it an obsession, but he would surely beg to differ!) He has recently invested in a few 30-30's and a .30-06 hoping that he can put them to use in the near future. . . Anyway, we've really wanted to go shooting but the weather has either not been sunny enough, warm enough, or dry enough. Well, on Saturday, we had the perfect combination, so we met up with a few friends and headed out.
Our cute nephew, Jackson, was a wonderful helper!
Andy's college buddy, Derek. Check out his guns!


Okay, you can't laugh at this! I had never thrown skeet before and was having a very hard time learning how to do so!

The fellas.

Don't you think this is a good excuse to get a new pair of these?:

If so, contact my husband!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm having as much trouble getting the video to PLAY as Brianna had in getting the clay pigeons thrown. So funny --- did she ever make it?

J and K said...

Bri........I love that video. At least you looked cute trying, I looked like the biggest loser when I have tried. Way to go, keep up the good work. I will miss you guys when you head to the great white north. Love you both. Kath

Saun and Wes said...

Andy, your wife needs some new boots. Duh, you guys are going to be living in Alaska. In fact, she probably needs 2 new pairs of boots. Then she will have 3 pairs and can use the old ones for going shooting in the mud. She will get way good use out of them and just think of them as an investment. Okay, so just buy her the dang boots already!

Is that good Bri?

See ya, Saun

Brianna said...

Kath, I promise I am the biggest loser around (that is just because I'm taller than you!) Just kidding! Anyway, I think I will leave the throwing and the shooting to the guys and I will just take pictures. I can handle a camera!

Brianna said...

Thanks, Saun! That was perfect! :)