My best friend, Caitlin, is studying abroad this semester in Melbourne, Australia. Not that we talked much before, but we have not talked at all since she's been there! No random texts, no phone calls. Well, the other day I got a text message from a 12 digit number and knew it was her, but didn't text her back because I'm not so sure I want to pay for international text messaging. Then, last night, I missed a call from her! Well, good news! Since Andy and I both have friends in Australia we decided to get international calling added to our cell phone plan! It drops all international calls from $1.50/min to $.07/min which is totally worth it. So last night guess who I got to talk to for 10 minutes? Yup! And it only cost a whopping $.70! Man, what would we do without technology?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
G'day, mate!
Posted by
Brianna
at
8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Two cute girls there. That's great about the cost of a call to Australia --- so it's like --- you don't know if you don't ask -- right?
Good for you. I have a missionary friend there --- and Andy also knows her. And just for the record --- Holly's boyfriend just got his call to Brisbane.
Awwww I'm on your blog!!! Seriously, CALL ME WHENEVER! LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment