We have moved!
And, for various reasons, I have opted to make our blog private. However, I think private blogs are annoying, so instead of making this one private, I started another blog that is private. It will all make sense (maybe?) when you read the first post on the new blog. If you want to be a reader, please leave me your email. Don't be shy. :)
That being said, I sent a bunch of you invites to this blog...just ignore those. I am going to resend the invites for the new blog: www.just4months.blogspot.com. So, if you sent me your email on Facebook, you can ignore this.
My plan is to update this page each time I blog which I am hoping will be more often than not!
15 comments:
umm.. hello. I want an invite lady. kariparker02@yahoo.com
I am jealous of your life. amen.
I would like an invite too. It is so fun to read about your Alaska adventures!
elisebjohnson at gmail.
Thanks!
cortniebain@gmail.com
send me one please! brittdent (at) gmail (dot) com
Would love to hear what brought about this move!!
samye peterson at gmail dot com
bballblondie_5@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
TBWIZZER@HOTMAIL.COM
INVITE ME WEIRDO
Found your blog through Nancy Bui and I just love seeing Alaska through your experiences. So please count me in jspahr97@yahoo.com
Dang I forgot that my blog account goes through my husbands e-mail. It is atsphar@yahoo.com Thank again.
jes0ng@yahoo.com
I'd love an invite! Hope you two are having a great Fall!
You said don’t be shy. We very much enjoy reading what you have written and seeing your pictures and would like to continue. We met this last summer, and you both made our vacation a memorable one. I made the comment at the time “to rate Brianna as excellent is to seriously underrate her”, maybe you’ll remember. So… we would be pleased to join your new forum, but will understand if you decline. Many thanks, Rick & Mary Freed. zpipendog@yahoo.com (yes, I play the bagpipes)
How am I supposed to blog stalk my sister's friends if you go private?!? whitters79@gmail.com
Don't forget us! lauren727@gmail.com
hannahbeus@gmail.com - pa pa pa please!
Post a Comment