Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Apology for Summer.

Wanted to make an apology for the lack of blogs, phone calls, texts, email replies, etc.

We had just four days off (not consecutively) to move everything out of our house and into storage and a new house. It was incredibly hectic.

Our new house is full of boxes and looks like a tornado hit it becaaaause...we haven't had time to move in.

We started a tour last Friday, I started a new one on Monday (literally flew to anchorage from Fairbanks at 1 and started the next tour at 2), and Andy has a few days off. Beginning Friday, Andy and I will be running tours together again and have one day off until almost mid August.

I (we) have great intentions to blog, call, and write, but sleep has taken priority! Hope to get caught up this weekend and next week when we are on a more "chill" tour (knock on wood!)

Hope you're all enjoying the summer. In the meantime, check out what happened a few tours ago = rock from a big lawn mower shattered our window. Awesome!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

mama said...

WOW --- was anyone hurt?
So good to hear from you --- AND I was able to snag Andy yesterday and this morning for a bit. We know you're busy --- but call or blog whenever you can.
Love you