THE
NORTHERN LIGHTS
WERE OUT LAST NIGHT!
(!!!!!!!!)
The picture above isn't mine, but it is about what last night looked like.
Holy cow.
My friend wrote on FB that the lights were out and it took me a couple minutes to even figure out what she meant - Was the electricity out at her house? Was something going on at work?
And then it hit me, HELLO! The LIGHTS are OUT!
I had just gotten in bed, but I snuck over to the window (Andy was asleep) and OH MY GOSH I was like a kid on Christmas morning. The lights are simply magical! They were everywhere!
I can't believe that I could see them from my house. Actually, I am floored. I mean, we live IN the CITY! I have always thought that it is too light here to see them.
Anyway, it was my obligation, of course, to wake up Andy (who was not super happy with me since he had just fallen asleep not too long before that). But, I think it was worth it.
I love love love love love love love love Alaska!!
NORTHERN LIGHTS
WERE OUT LAST NIGHT!
(!!!!!!!!)
The picture above isn't mine, but it is about what last night looked like.
Holy cow.
My friend wrote on FB that the lights were out and it took me a couple minutes to even figure out what she meant - Was the electricity out at her house? Was something going on at work?
And then it hit me, HELLO! The LIGHTS are OUT!
I had just gotten in bed, but I snuck over to the window (Andy was asleep) and OH MY GOSH I was like a kid on Christmas morning. The lights are simply magical! They were everywhere!
I can't believe that I could see them from my house. Actually, I am floored. I mean, we live IN the CITY! I have always thought that it is too light here to see them.
Anyway, it was my obligation, of course, to wake up Andy (who was not super happy with me since he had just fallen asleep not too long before that). But, I think it was worth it.
I love love love love love love love love Alaska!!

4 comments:
so cool! I can't imagine what they must look like--really that green?
no freakin' way - that's amazing - totally worth waking up the hubs for!
Cool, but kind of alienish.
I realize I am almost a month later, but WHAT?!? Call me next time! Anytime in the night! I want a view of that for real so bad! I am thrilled that you got to see them. Alaska is beautiful!
Post a Comment