I just came to bed (about an hour after Andy) and, as usual, startled him. Usually he will ask me the time, I will refuse to tell him (5:30am comes too early!), and he will roll back over and go to sleep.
Tonight? Not so quickly.
I got up here, he sat up part way and faced me and said something mostly incoherent along the lines of, "Do you know how to do a ________?" The blank was the word I could not understand. I said, "What?" "Do you know how to do a Cspinnnn...hold on...a..." I laughed and told him he was sleep talking and that I didn't know what he was talking about. He responded with, "Paula!...........I mean....Bri! You don't get it!" I bust up laughing yet again because he talked to his sister Paula on the phone tonight so obviously that is where he got her name, but I am clearly not her.
He rolled over in frustration and was asleep again in half a second. Cute guy has airplanes and helicopters stuck on the brain!
Goodnight!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comments:
I will not deny that I talk in my sleep and very often at that, but I will say that I have no recollection of last nights events. I often do recall talking to her when she comes to bed but not last night.
But if I recall correctly, I am not the only one of the Nye boys that talks in his sleep.
Post a Comment