Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shutterfly Cards.

I had every intention to do this sooner, but there is this thing in my life called school that takes a lot of my concentration. We had finals starting two weeks ago and completed the last one on Thursday. Now that school is out of the way, I am going to blog to get my free Shutterfly cards! As I said, I would have done this sooner and I could have sent out Christmas cards. At this point, they will have to be Happy New Year cards! Either way, I am excited about them. I have never used Shutterfly before, but I have heard great things from others. I usually use a competitor :) After browsing their site, I lovvvvvvve their selection of holiday cards. And you can't ever go wrong with a cute calendar! I can't wait to get these in the mail and get them s e n t out to our friends and family that live a bajillion miles away - oh wait, are we the ones that live far away?

Coming soon to a mailbox near you!

If you're interested in this deal, go to my previous post for the link!

0 comments: