Sunday, August 15, 2010

Andy's 31!

Andy's 31st birthday was yesterday and I'm pretty sure he got the best present he could ask for = I FLEW IN FROM SEATTLE (for good!)! Haha, so maybe it wasn't the best present, but I am so glad to be home and I'm sure he is glad I am back as well.

I was incredibly exhausted, but was able to stay awake enough to go out for dinner to a restaurant called Double Musky in Girdwood. We had never been there, but it is probably one of the best (and most expen$ive) restaurants in Alaska and we will definitely go back again. PS. We waited for almost two hours before we could get in...yeah, it is that good.

This was taken on a timer, thus the nice windowsill.

Emily sent a Jimmy John's sandwich down with me for Andy as well as a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I decided I would replace his flip flops - see below.

I would say he has gotten his money's worth, yeah?? He LOVES Rainbow flip flops. And they come in XXXL = size 16 = freaking awesome. I, personally, don't think they are very comfortable, but I'm pretty sure I am like 1% of the world population who has that opinion.

Anyway, short and sweet. Happy birthday, Andy! Hope you had a good day!

Love, B.

4 comments:

mama said...

Soooo glad you're home. Congratulations on all the good grades you got while at school.
I KNOW someone else is so glad to have you back.

Andy said...

Thanks so much Bri!! It was a great birthday and even better to have you home!! I love the new flip flops and plan on breaking them in in Hawaii! Love ya!

Saun and Wes said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Hope you had a good one. Do you like rainbow flip flops cause you're a little gay?

HDVB said...

What a great birthday - can't believe you waited for 2 hours to eat at that place - it BETTER have been amazing!