Last weekend we made a brief stop at the local airshow. Maybe it wasn't an airshow; no one was flying, but there were lots of planes and booths. We entered a raffle to win this plane:
A few random pics:
We also had Annie and Cam over. Tis the season again - the season where all seasonal workers go to work. Because of school, I don't fall in this category, which meant there was a need for a part-ay. We got together and made a yummy seafood pasta. Cam brought fresh clams (dug the day before) but somewhere between their house and mine, they died! They are so finicky. So we dumped the clams and had shrimp, king crab, and scallops instead. Hey mom, betcha didn't think you'd hear me say that I enjoyed that meal! PS. Check out our awesomely stocked, incredibly tiny kitchen. We're gonna miss it when we have to move!
And finally, a picture of the alpenglow one evening. Cameras never do it justice, but Andy called me and said that it looked like orange creamscicles outside...it totally did.
Aw. I just look at this pic, and minus the trees that haven't blossomed and the house and the gross snow, those mountains are my favorite. Love love love them!

1 comments:
Loved the pictures --- and I want a ride in that "new" helicopter of yours --- OR was that yours?
Post a Comment