Today in our Primary class full of six year olds Andy asked, "Can anyone tell me how Jesus died?" I have forgotten how basic we have to be with this age group, but figured they would definitely know this answer. The kids sat there for just a minute and then one girl raised her hand and said, "Umm, he was watching a show...I mean a presentation...and a man...oh wait, nevermind, that was Abraham Lincoln." Gave me quite the laugh!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you have plenty of teaching to do --- I haven't heard that one before --- "Watching a show?"
I think you will LOVE Primary --- just give me back my Primary job anyday.
Bri/Andy, I teach CTR 5...YEA!!
Well I only have 4 and they are harder then when I taught Junior High years ago BUT they are more fun and sillier than ever. I will keep you both in mind as I prepare lessons you too me Okay. Love and miss you both so much. Andy, excited you survived elementary and high school subbing. It is true they are much better when they are your own.
Kath
haha, what is it with primary and Abraham Lincoln? in sharing time yesterday(im now a sunbeam teacher...) they held up a picture of Joseph F. Smith and asked who it was and one of the kids yelled "Abraham Lincoln!!!"
Post a Comment