Sunday, August 31, 2008

No Longer Scared.

Regarding the last post, I made Andy sound like the bad guy, but he wasn't. He informed me that he was convincing me to get the 4GB cards, not necessarily the SDHC cards haha.

Anyway, I read a lot about SDHC cards online, and from what I gather, they're not such a hot item on the market. You get a few reviews here and there of people that love them, but I do not. I went back to Best Buy and told them that the card wouldn't work in the card reader I was trying to use and in that case, I wanted to return them. They said that that would be fine (even if they were opened!) because they don't work in computers more than one year old. I'm pretty sure that the salesperson OUGHT TO MENTION that when selling them? Well, I had one problem. I'd taken a TON of pictures and needed to get them off! So we went to Fred Meyer and successfully pulled them off, except for one video, which I need for PROOF that I did, indeed, eat one of the MOST disgusting things on the face of the planet: an OYSTER on the half shell.

Blah, blah, blah. Enough of that. Now you can finally enjoy a few posts with pictures!

0 comments: